10,000 feared dead in Japan as humanitarian crisis grows March 13, 2011
Japanese auto makers plan mass shutdowns March 13, 2011
Explosion at Japan nuclear plant, disaster toll rises March 12, 2011
Many Washington homeowners don't have quake insurance March 12, 2011
Scenes of devastation at heart of Japan disaster March 12, 2011
Person Finder is an interactive database that allows users to search for missing persons online, or submit information about people who are injured or were missing.
The 8.9-magnitude earthquake set off a massive tsunami, and the two disasters have left behind floods, fires and the shutdown of public transportation systems and airports.
The Person Finder is available as a central database for people seeking information about their loved ones or government and aid agencies looking to coordinate efforts. Maps, stories and other resources are available there.
Person Finder for the Japanese earthquake can be found on a Google Crisis Response website: http:// tinyurl.com/JapanFinder.
Los Angeles Times
- 10,000 feared dead in Japan as humanitarian crisis grows 3/13/11
- Japanese auto makers plan mass shutdowns 3/13/11
- Japan races to prevent nuke reactor meltdowns; 180,000 evacuated as precaution 3/13/11
- Explosion at Japan nuclear plant, disaster toll rises 3/12/11
- Many Washington homeowners don't have quake insurance 3/12/11
- Scenes of devastation at heart of Japan disaster 3/12/11
MORE HBJ HEADLINES
US decides not to investigate Toyota unwanted acceleration Warren Buffett defends practices, showers advice at meeting U.S. consumer sentiment rises on optimism over job market FAA says software problem with Boeing 787s could be catastrophic Comcast must show what’s next after collapse of deal Workers in confined spaces to come under protection rule
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.