Today at the Evergreen State Fair
Kids, 3 p.m.: Mariachi Fiesta at Xfinity Courtyard Stage
Animals, noon to 4 p.m.: 4-H rabbits rabbit bowl at the dog and poultry barn
Entertainment, 6:30 p.m.: Evergreen Idol Contest Finals at Xfinity Courtyard Stage
Adults, 16-61, $10
Senior citizens, 62 to 89, $7
90 and over free
Youth, 6-15, $7
Kids under 5 free
10 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Carnival hours are 11 a.m. to 11 p.m.
$8 weekdays, $10 weekends, no re-entry
How to get there
The Evergreen State Fairgrounds are at 14405 179th Ave. SE in Monroe, 14 miles east of Everett on U.S. 2 and about 30 miles northeast of Seattle via I-405 and Highway 522.
Community Transit Routes 270, 271 and 275 will serve a special stop near the entrance to the fairgrounds with service between Everett and Monroe every 30 to 60 minutes. Schedules for each route are available onboard buses or at www.communitytransit.org. No service Sundays or Labor Day.
24-hour line: 360-805-6700
Taking photos at the fair? Email .jpg files to email@example.com to be considered for an online photo gallery. Please include your full name and city.
- On the rides at the fair, physics is a scream 8/24/12
- On the rides at the fair, physics is a scream 8/28/11
- Fair results 8/28/11
- Evergreen State Fair racks up blue-ribbon attendance 9/14/14
- Evergreen State Fair judging results 9/2/14
- Evergreen State Fair judging results 8/30/14
- Evergreen State Fair judging results 8/29/14
- For county youngsters, fairís a chance to earn that first paycheck 8/28/14
- Lake Stevens farmers recognized as Centennial Farm Family 8/28/14
- Fair results for Aug. 27 8/27/14
- Evergreen State Fair judging results 8/27/14
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.