Boeing to deliver first 747-8 passenger plane Feb. 27
The customer will fly away in the new jumbo jet, dubbed the Intercontinental, on Feb. 28.
Boeing has orders for 36 747-8 passenger planes.
Germany's Lufthansa will be the first carrier to receive an Intercontinental. Lufthansa has 20 747-8 passenger jets on order with Boeing.
Most recent Aerospace blog posts
- Boeing’s 737 plant is getting even more productive April 21
- Boeing 787 painted as R2-D2 takes to the skies for All Nippon April 17
- Is 2015 a make or break year for jumbo jets? April 16
- Boeing shows off new bigger bins for 737s April 16
- Boeing honors suppliers, including 2 in Snohomish County April 16
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.