The Herald of Everett, Washington
HeraldNet on Facebook HeraldNet on Twitter HeraldNet RSS feeds HeraldNet Pinterest HeraldNet Google Plus HeraldNet Youtube
HeraldNet Newsletters  Newsletters: Sign up | Manage  Green editions icon Green editions

Calendar


HeraldNet Headlines
HeraldNet Newsletter Delivered to your inbox each week.
Published: Wednesday, February 29, 2012, 12:01 a.m.

Water heater problem sparks blaze in Everett home

EVERETT -- A fire in a laundry room caused about $20,000 damage to an Everett home Monday evening.
Everett Fire Department crews quickly extinguished the blaze in the 6200 block of Bluff Place.
Firefighters found smoke coming from the roof when they arrived.
The occupants were not home when the fire broke out, Everett fire marshal Rick Robinson said.
The cause of the fire was a problem with the water heater, he said.
Story tags » EverettFire

Share your comments: Log in using your HeraldNet account or your Facebook, Twitter or Disqus profile. Comments that violate the rules are subject to removal. Please see our terms of use. Please note that you must verify your email address for your comments to appear.

You are logged in using your HeraldNet ID. Click here to update your profile. | Log out.

Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.

comments powered by Disqus
digital subscription promo

Subscribe now

Unlimited digital access starting at 99 cents, or included with any print subscription.

loading...