Business climate for the week of May 2
Down: Snohomish County PUD retail electricity sales
Takeaway: Boeing's stock price rose $2.43 per share during April to end the month at $76.80 per share, its highest price since May 2011. This week's data.
MORE HBJ HEADLINES
- Businesses need to take steps to prepare for emergencies
- U.S. economy slowed last quarter, but signs are pointing up 8:37 a.m.
- Government spending, austerity? Both are risky
- Northrop upbeat as bomber award looms
- Visa profit rises, 4-for-1 stock split set
- Briefs: Everett businesswoman returns to AAA board
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.