Airbus books A330 requests, loses A350 orders
The Toulouse, France-based company had a total of 95 net orders for 2012 through the end of last month.
Ethiad Airways cancelled the A350s while Garuda Indonesia ordered the A350s.
Airbus delivered 52 jets in April, bringing its year-to-date delivery tally to 183.
Through the end of April, Boeing had 415 net orders and had delivered 188 jets.
Most recent Aerospace blog posts
- Boeing pushes back against Machinists union in South Carolina March 24
- Bombardier breakup is best prescription for a revival March 20
- Airbus, Boeing lean on Zodiac Aerospace to improve seat deliveries March 19
- Report: Suppliers, software problems contribute to USAF tanker delays March 19
- Report: Boeing’s KC-46 might not fly until summer March 18
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.