EvCC offers aerospace composites certificate
Classes start July 2.
The coursework for the 31-credit certificate was created with the help of industry representatives to meet the needs of the growing aerospace composites field.
The certificate program provides entry-level knowledge and skills for employment in the composite industry, said Annette Floyd, EvCC Air Washington program manager.
The certificate satisfies the technical core of the two-year Associates of Technical Arts degree. It can also be used to pursue a four-year Bachelor of Applied Science degree offered through Central Washington University through the University Center of North Puget Sound at EvCC’s north Everett campus.
EvCC is hosting information sessions about the new certificate from 1 to 2 p.m. May 15, 22, 29 and June 5 in Gray Wolf Hall, room 162.
To attend, RSVP by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 425-388-9562.
Most recent Aerospace blog posts
- Boeing is focused on incremental innovation April 3
- Seattle-area aerospace supplier Omada buys Tacoma company April 1
- Washington delegation is looking for new aerospace business in Montreal March 31
- Boeing donates second 787 Dreamliner to Tucson museum March 26
- Boeing says no talks about new research center in Atlanta March 25
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.