State to stagger closure of liquor stores next week
The complete schedule, with store locations, is here [PDF].
"Thirty five state liquor stores will remain open until June 1," the control board said today. "Customers will experience the most limited service on May 31 as all contract and the majority of state stores will be closed."
Here's a summary of the sequence of Snohomish and Island county liquor store closures. Days and dates indicate the last day these stores will be open as state-run businesses. Many locations have been acquired by private owners and presumably will re-open Friday, June 1.
Monday, May 28 -- Mukilteo and north Everett.
Tuesday, May 29 -- Arlington, Smokey Point, Silver Lake, Lake Stevens, Mill Creek, Snohomish and Stanwood.
Wednesday, May 30 -- Edmonds, Everett on Evergreen Way, east Lynnwood, Monroe, Oak Harbor.
Thursday, May 31 -- Seattle Hill in Everett, west Lynnwood, Marysville and Thrasher's Corner.
Most recent Bizblog posts
- Briefs: Haggen donates $1,000 to Cocoon House April 8
- Briefs: United Way spokesman takes new job in D.C. April 6
- Briefs: Real estate companies sponsor electronics recycling in Lynnwood April 3
- Briefs: Webinar planned on supply chains April 2
- Briefs: Snohomish County exec, wife to be given ‘Medal of Merit’ March 31
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.