Today on radio: 'Getting Your Dough to Rise'
• Robert Krughoff, president of Puget Sound Consumers' Checkbook. The magazine's new issue tackles veterinarians, health and fitness clubs, travel agencies and housecleaning services.
• Ken Fisher, Forbes magazine columnist, investment advisor and author of investment books. He'll talk about the economy and the markets.
• Herald columnist James McCusker. He'll have an update on the economy with regard to personal finances.
Most recent Bizblog posts
- Briefs: Mill Creek native wins chocolate factory franchise May 13
- Briefs: Environmental engineer added at Landau in Edmonds May 12
- Briefs: United Way hires new director of marketing May 11
- Briefs: Edmonds businesses to participate in health, fitness expo May 8
- Briefs: EdCC to host information session about accelerated certificate May 7
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.