Koster, Burner emerge as top choices in new poll
Koster, the only Republican in the race, garnered backing of 46 percent with Burner, one of five Democratic candidates, next highest with 19 percent.
The rest of the Democrats were each in single digits: Laura Rudeman had 6 percent, Suzan DelBene and Steve Hobbs each had 4 percent and Darshan Rauniyar came in at 1 percent. Larry Ishmael, who is running as an independent, tallied 4 percent.
The totals are from a phone survey of 456 likely primary voters conducted May 29 and 30 in the district..
You can read a story by KING-5 here and you can examine the numbers here.
If you like details, go to the left side of the page and you can see the results presented in the form of percentages or numbers.
Most recent The Petri Dish posts
- House Democrats to unveil budget and maybe tax plans too March 24
- House OKs bill allowing fire mobilization for mudslides March 10
- Senators want budget impact of initiatives on the ballot March 9
- Larsen, McDermott skip Israeli leader's speech March 3
- House plans vote Tuesday on hiking minimum wage March 2
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.