Koster, Burner emerge as top choices in new poll
Koster, the only Republican in the race, garnered backing of 46 percent with Burner, one of five Democratic candidates, next highest with 19 percent.
The rest of the Democrats were each in single digits: Laura Rudeman had 6 percent, Suzan DelBene and Steve Hobbs each had 4 percent and Darshan Rauniyar came in at 1 percent. Larry Ishmael, who is running as an independent, tallied 4 percent.
The totals are from a phone survey of 456 likely primary voters conducted May 29 and 30 in the district..
You can read a story by KING-5 here and you can examine the numbers here.
If you like details, go to the left side of the page and you can see the results presented in the form of percentages or numbers.
Most recent The Petri Dish posts
- Everett lawmaker presses bill to link aerospace tax breaks with jobs Feb. 16
- AG rejects Seattle man's request for 600 million emails Feb. 13
- AG response due on massive public records request Feb. 12
- Senate GOP gearing up for release of transportation package Feb. 11
- House bill targets unsafe storage of firearms Jan. 26
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.