ANA: Boeing 787 windows don't get dark enough
But customer All Nippon Airways recently noted a complaint with the fancy technology: the Dreamliner's windows don't get dark enough for long flights.
Reuters reports that the 787 launch customer has asked Boeing to figure out a way to to make the 787 cabin darker.
Japan Airlines told Reuters it hasn't made a similar request yet.
Most recent Aerospace blog posts
- Boeing, Machinists close to announcing performance payout Feb. 5
- Avianca chooses Airbus over Boeing for $10.6B order Feb. 5
- Emirates gets proposal for 100 Boeing jumbo jets Feb. 4
- Boeing advertisement lacks the state’s seal of approval Jan. 29
- Four Boeing Everett workers fired for drug violations Jan. 23
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.