ANA: Boeing 787 windows don't get dark enough
But customer All Nippon Airways recently noted a complaint with the fancy technology: the Dreamliner's windows don't get dark enough for long flights.
Reuters reports that the 787 launch customer has asked Boeing to figure out a way to to make the 787 cabin darker.
Japan Airlines told Reuters it hasn't made a similar request yet.
Most recent Aerospace blog posts
- Airbus, Boeing lean on Zodiac Aerospace to improve seat deliveries March 19
- Report: Suppliers, software problems contribute to USAF tanker delays March 19
- Report: Boeing’s KC-46 might not fly until summer March 18
- Arlington aerospace supplier is expanding — in South Carolina March 3
- Boeing announces order for three 747-8s March 3
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.