Boeing 787s pile up in South Carolina
Boeing has four 787s there, including the second 787 to be assembled in North Charleston, reports The Post and Courier. Also in South Carolina are the first 787 to be built there and two 787s assembled in Everett that were flown there Monday.
All the Dreamliners there right now are bound for Air India. Last month, Boeing and Air India said they resolved compensation issues relating to 787 delays. Delivery had been expected by the end of June.
There has been no word yet on when the delivery to Air India will take place.
Most recent Aerospace blog posts
- Washington delegation is looking for new aerospace business in Montreal March 31
- Boeing donates second 787 Dreamliner to Tucson museum March 26
- Boeing says no talks about new research center in Atlanta March 25
- Boeing South Carolina workers to vote on joining union in April March 24
- Boeing reportedly considering new research center in Atlanta March 24
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.