Clinton to stump for Inslee in Seattle
Clinton is slated to attend a luncheon fund raiser Sept. 15. Prices of tickets range from $150 to $1,000 a seat, according to emails circulating among Inslee supporters. However, you may need to shell out as much as $5,000 to get your photo taken with the former president.
Clinton's last visit to Washington came in October 2010 when he headlined a rally for Sen. Patty Murray inside a hangar at Paine Field in Snohomish County. An estimated 2,000 people attended.
Most recent The Petri Dish posts
- A new session begins with old debate and fish consumption Jan. 12
- Seahawks fans snap up special license plates Jan. 7
- Survey finds favor among voters for Inslee tax plans Jan. 6
- New license plates aid college students, cancer screening Jan. 2
- Inslee proposes transportation plan with carbon tax Dec. 16
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.