U.S. 2 eastbound closed at Bickford this weekend
Closures are planned for each of the remaining weekends in September as well.
Eastbound U.S. 2 is set to close from 10 p.m. Friday through 5 a.m. Monday
Westbound U.S. 2 on the same stretch is planned for closure Sept. 14-16, eastbound again Sept. 21-23, then westbound again Sept. 28-30.
Drivers will be detoured along 20th Street SE and Highway 9. The closures are needed for work on the state's $20 million U.S. 2-Bickford Avenue overpass ramp project.
For more information go to to the state's project page.
E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your city of residence.
Most recent Street Smarts posts
- Will crosswalk project make 164th traffic even worse? May 6
- Question about county streets project? Just remember ROAD May 5
- Mother’s Day weekend bike ride to fill Snohomish Valley roads May 4
- Reader question prompts signal change on 112th Street April 29
- Not a commuter? How I-405 tolls apply to you April 28
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.