Game of the Week Poll | Week 3
The first choice is a special Thursday night game as two Cascade Conference powerhouses square off on regional television. King's travel to Archbishop Murphy for a game that will give one of the teams the inside track on a Cascade Conference title (Of course that doesn't take into account defending champ Lakewood, which is also 2-0). The game will be broadcast live on Root Sports.
There are also two other matchups with undefeated teams doing battle. Glacier Peak, which is coming off of a 43-7 win over rival Snohomish, hosts a Jackson team that has looked impressive in wins over Monroe and Everett. Also regional rivals Edmonds-Woodway and Meadowdale do battle in a game that pits the Wesco South 4A and 3A favorites, respectively, against one another.
The last, but definitely not least, choice is the historic Stilly Cup. The rivalry between Stanwood and Arlington may not be a league game any longer but that doesn't mean it's lost any of its punch. Last year the Eagles trounced Stanwood 59-0 and the Spartans, who are off to a 2-0 start this year, are looking for revenge.
Most recent Prep Zone posts
- MP's Kleiner commits to Trinity Lutheran March 25
- Jackson vs. Bellevue baseball at UW among Wednesday's rain outs March 25
- Live video: Mountlake Terrace vs. Lynnwood baseball March 24
- Washington Journalism Education Association Podcast (Session 2) March 24
- Washington Journalism Education Association Podcast (First session) March 23
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.