• Tryouts for the Seattle Titans 16-U, 17-U and 18-U baseball teams are scheduled from 5-7 p.m. on Sept. 27, and Oct. 4 and 11 at Mariner High School. Tryouts also are scheduled from 3-6 p.m. on Sept. 30, and Oct. 7 and 14, also at Mariner High School. For more information, call Dewayne Dalton at 425-418-0536 or Ryan Dalton at 425-210-3534.
• Tryouts for the Mukilteo-based WestCoast Basketball Academy's fifth-grade boys team are scheduled for 7 p.m. on Oct. 2 at Odyssey Elementary School in Everett, and 7 p.m. on Oct. 3 at Voyager Middle School in Everett. For more information, call Coach Miller at 206-465-2401.
• Registration for the Marysville Parks and Recreation Department's Youth Basketball Leagues runs through Oct. 6. The program is for players in grades 1-8. The cost is $80. For more information, call 360-363-8400.
• Registration for the Marysville Boys & Girls Club's High School Basketball program opens Oct. 1 and runs through Nov. 2. The cost is $110 per player. For more information, call 360-659-2576.
• Snohomish Golf Course's annual Tip 'n Tuck Two-Man Scramble is scheduled for 8:30 a.m. on Oct. 14. The team fee is $120 and includes green fees and lunch. For a tee time, call 360-568-2676.
• The 2012 Ernie Dunton Memorial Table Tennis Tournament is scheduled for Oct. 20-21 at the Carl Gipson Senior Center in Everett. The tournament is for men and women age 50 and over. Both singles and doubles divisions are available. The entry fees are $35 for senior center members and $40 for non-members. The entry deadline is Oct. 5. For more information, call 425-257-8780.
How to submit information: Items for the Bulletin Board can be submitted by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org), by fax (425-339-3435) or by mail (P.O. Box 930, Everett, Wash., 98206). The deadline is noon Sunday.
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.