Seahawks-Panthers injury report
The Panters will likely be without starting middle linebacker Jon Beason (knee) and starting cornerback Chris Gamble (shoulder), who are both listed as doubtful and have not practice all week.
G John Moffit (knee)
DT Jaye Howard (foot)
CB Marcus Trufant (back)
DT Brandon Mebane (calf)
RB Marshawn Lynch (rest)
(and if you're wondering why Lynch is listed as probable, rest, it is because he was given a rest day Wednesday, and once a player shows up on the injury report, he stays on it for the week).
G/C Mike Pollak (shoulder)
LB Jon Beason (knee)
CB Chris Gamble (shoulder)
G/C Geoff Hangartner (knee)
DE Antwan Applewhite (knee)
DE Frank Alexander (back)
S Colin Jones (shoulder)
Most recent Seattle Sidelines posts
- Clint Dempsey back with Sounders; available for Saturday’s opener March 7
- Seahawks re-sign Jeanpierre and Johnson March 7
- Seahawks DE Michael Bennett will test free agency March 6
- Brandon Browner suspended for first four games of 2014 March 5
- Brandon Browner announces he has been reinstated by the NFL March 4
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.