Vote for Game of the Week | Week 7
• Arlington at Monroe, 7 p.m.: This game could go a long way in deciding who wins Wesco 4A North. After last week's come-from-behind win over Snohomish, the Bearcats find themselves 2-0 and in the driver's seat in the 4A North. Arlington is trying to get back on track after losing to Lake Stevens last week. A win on Friday would go a long way in doing that and keep Monroe for having a shot at going unbeaten in league.
• Kamiak vs. Mariner at Goddard Stadium, 7 p.m.: The Knights are trying to keep their playoff hopes alive and need a win over the Marauders to do just that. Mariner, which suffered its first league loss last week, needs a win on Friday to keep its 4A South title hopes alive. Don't forget this is a rivalry game as well.
• Cascade vs. Jackson at Everett Memorial Stadium, 5 p.m. With wins over Mariner, Edmonds-Woodway and Kamiak, the Timberwolves are seemingly in control of the Wesco 4A South. But Jackson better not sleep on the Bruins. Cascade is 3-3 after a win over Lynnwood last week, stopping a three-game losing streak. Cascade would like nothing better than to prove its back than to knock off its Everett School District rival.
Most recent Prep Zone posts
- Area baseball leaders | April 17 April 17
- Area softball leaders | April 17 April 17
- Brett Kingma signs to play at Western April 17
- Snohomish Lacrosse Club hosts all day homecoming event April 16
- Rainouts for Wednesday, April 16 April 16
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.