Wired Waffles: No deal on 'Shark Tank'
"We didn't get a deal, but we knew it was coming," the Marysville entrepreneur said Saturday morning.
Wired Waffles was competing for investments against other entrepreneurs pushing a line of dresses made of pillowcases, a unique spatula and vitamin oral sprays, Sullivan said.
"I'm not knocking not getting a deal," he said. "We got seven minutes of exposure before 10 million viewers. We didn't really need the investment."
Most recent Bizblog posts
- Briefs: Bothell’s Advisory Lending makes new hire March 26
- Briefs: Providence CEO to serve at March for Babies chairman March 24
- Briefs: Canyon Creek adds VP of operations March 23
- Nominate business and community leaders for annual awards March 20
- Briefs: Former Washington first lady to speak at EvCC foundation benefit March 20
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.