Wired Waffles: No deal on 'Shark Tank'
"We didn't get a deal, but we knew it was coming," the Marysville entrepreneur said Saturday morning.
Wired Waffles was competing for investments against other entrepreneurs pushing a line of dresses made of pillowcases, a unique spatula and vitamin oral sprays, Sullivan said.
"I'm not knocking not getting a deal," he said. "We got seven minutes of exposure before 10 million viewers. We didn't really need the investment."
Most recent Bizblog posts
- Briefs: Port of Everett hires administrative, legal affairs chief Dec. 23
- Briefs: Waterfront Place development project manager named Dec. 22
- Briefs: Snohomish County recognized for workplace success Dec. 19
- Briefs: New real estate agent at RE/MAX in Edmonds Dec. 18
- Briefs: Grand opening planned for Lynnwood Cruise & Travel store Dec. 17
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.