Community sports: Bulletin board
• The Mill Creek-based Bayou Bulls are holding private tryouts for their 13-U and 14-U baseball teams that will compete in the 2013 season. For more information, contact 14-U coach Walt Darby at 206-495-1733 or 13-U coach Ryan Patrick at 206-356-7244, or visit the team web site at www.bayoubulls.com.
• A Baseball Seminar designed to improve players of all ages is scheduled from 6-9 p.m. on Nov. 1 at Laces Baseball Academy in Everett (2718 Broadway). The cost is $20 per player, and space is limited. Registration begins at 5:30 p.m. For more information, contact Heather Lacey at 425-418-6423 or Levi Lacey at 425-350-2232.
• Registration for the Marysville Boys & Girls Club's High School Basketball program runs through Nov. 2. The cost is $110 per player. For more information, call 360-659-2576.
• The Arlington Girls AAU Select Basketball program is offering Open Gyms at 6:15 p.m. on Mondays at Post Middle School in Arlington (1220 E. Fifth St.). The open gyms are for girls in the fifth grade and older. For more information, call David Mathieson at 425-343-5690 or Cory Duskin at 425-210-6208.
• Tryouts for the Arlington Girls AAU Select Basketball program are scheduled for Oct. 29-30 at Arlington High School. Times are 6-7:30 p.m. for girls in grades 5-6, and 7:30-9 p.m. for girls in grades 7-8. For more information, call David Mathieson at 425-343-5690 or Cory Duskin at 425-210-6208.
• The Everett Silvertips are offering a 10-session Goalie Development Clinic that runs from November through March. The clinic is for players up to age 14. The cost of the clinic is $250. For more information, visit www.everettsilvertips.com.
• The City of Edmonds is offering an Adult Doubles Pickle Ball League on Tuesday nights at the Frances Anderson Center. Play starts Nov. 6. Men's, women's and mixed divisions are available. The cost is $33 for residents and $38 for non-residents. For more information, visit www.reczone.org or call Todd at 425-771-0229.
• The City of Edmonds is offering a Kidz Love Soccer program for players ages 2-10. Classes are on Saturday mornings at the Frances Anderson Center beginning Nov. 3. The cost is $59 for residents and $68 for non-residents. For more information, visit www.reczone.org or call 425-771-0230.
• Tryouts for the Snohomish Valley Fusion U-13/14 club volleyball team are scheduled from 6-9 p.m. on Oct. 30 at Valley View Middle School in Snohomish (14308 Broadway Ave. SE). For more information call Cindy at 425-238-0932 or visit www.eteamz.com/snohomishvalleyvolleyballclub.
• Tryouts for Sabotage Volleyball's U-12 and U-14 teams are scheduled from 6-8:30 p.m. on Nov. 2 at Evergreen Middle School in Everett (7621 Beverly Blvd). Preregistration is recommended. To preregister visit www.sabotagesports.com.
How to submit information: Items for the Bulletin Board can be submitted by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org), by fax (425-339-3435) or by mail (P.O. Box 930, Everett, Wash., 98206). The deadline is noon Sunday.
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.