Pumpkin patches and corn mazes
• Biringer's Black Crow Pumpkins and Corn Maze: 2431 Highway 530 NE in Arlington; 360-435-5616. Noon to 6 p.m. Monday through Thursday, noon to 9 p.m. Friday, 10 a.m. to 9 p.m. Saturday and 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Sunday through Oct. 31. Free admission to pumpkin patch; pumpkins priced by size from $2 to $12. Corn maze admission is $8 with free or discounted pumpkin before 6 p.m. and $9 general or $8.50 per person in groups of 25 or more after 6 p.m. Admission free for kids shorter than 46 inches. Free wagon rides to U-Pick pumpkins, decorative gourds, corn stalks, fresh apple cider and apples. Dogs welcome.
• Bob's Corn: 10917 Elliott Road, Snohomish; 360-668-2506; www.bobscorn.com. Pumpkin patch open 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. daily through Nov. 4; corn maze open 6 to 10 p.m. Fridays through Sundays in October; hay rides Fridays through Sundays. See website for corn maze and hay ride details. Farm is part of the Snohomish Festival of Pumpkins.
• Carleton Farm: 630 Sunnyside Blvd. SE, Lake Stevens; 425-334-2297; www.carletonfarm.com. Farm and corn maze open 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. daily through Oct. 31; haunted swamp 7 to 11 p.m. Fridays and Saturdays. U-pick pumpkins priced by size. Corn mazes, weekend hay rides, kids play areas and pumpkin cannon. Farm is part of the Snohomish Festival of Pumpkins.
• Craven Farm: 13817 Short School Road, Snohomish; 360-568-2601; www.cravenfarm.com. Pumpkin patch, 9:30 a.m. until dark daily through Oct. 31. Tractor-drawn hay rides, $3.50 for ages 8 and older, $2.50 for ages 3 to 7 and free to age younger than 3; corn maze; weekday farm tours by appointment. Farm is part of the Snohomish Festival of Pumpkins.
• Fairbank Hands-On Pumpkin and Animal Farm: 15308 52nd Ave. W., Lynnwood; 425-743-3694; www.fairbankfarm.com. 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturdays and Sundays through Oct. 31. Farm includes vegetable garden, Hidden Bear Trail, maize maze and hay tunnel, farm animals to pet and feed. $2.50 admission, $1 and up per pumpkin, 50 cents and up per gourd.
• The Farm at Swan's Trail: 7301 Rivershore Road, Snohomish; 425-334-4124; www.thefarm1.com. 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. daily through Oct. 31. Weekday field trips by reservation. Barn maze, Washington State Corn Maze, wagon rides. U-pick pumpkins priced by size. Farm is part of the Snohomish Festival of Pumpkins.
• Foster's Produce and Corn Maze: 5818 Highway 530 NE, Arlington; 360-435-6516; www.fosterscornmaze.com. Corn maze and "hidden gnomes" pumpkin patch, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. daily through Oct. 31.
• Pumpkins for Literacy: The Plant Farm at Smokey Point, 15022 Twin Lakes Ave., Marysville; 360-652-3351; www.theplantfarm.com, www.marysvillerotary.org. Pumpkin patch, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. daily through Oct. 31. Field trips scheduled through Whidbey Island Bank, 360-657-3100. U-pick pumpkins priced by size.
• Remlinger Farms: 32610 NE 32nd St., Carnation; 425-333-4135, ext. 250; www.remlingerfarms.com. U-pick pumpkins priced by size. Fall Harvest Festival, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Saturdays and Sundays through Oct. 31.
• Schuh Farms: 15565 Highway 536 in Mount Vernon; 360-629-6455. Open 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. daily. Halloween celebration with costumed employees, hay rides and corn maze on Saturdays and Sundays in October.
• Stocker Farms: 360-568-7391; www.stockerfarms.com. U-pick pumpkin patch, 10622 Airport Way, Snohomish, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. daily through Oct. 31. Corn maze Wednesdays through Sundays through Oct. 31. Pumpkin Festival Field, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Saturdays and Sundays, through last weekend of October, at 8705 Marsh Road, Snohomish. See website for more corn maze, Pumpkin Festival Field and Haunted Field of Screams details.
• Strotz's Country Feed: 21713 27th Ave. NE, Arlington; 360-652-6064; map and directions at www.strotzscountryfeed.com. U-pick pumpkins, 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. Mondays through Saturdays, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Sundays, through Oct. 31.
• Thomas Family Farm: 9010 Marsh Road, Snohomish; 360-568-6945; www.thomasfamilyfarm.com. Pumpkin patch, 10 a.m. to dusk, Thursdays through Sundays through Oct. 31. Day corn mazes, 10 a.m. to dusk Thursdays through Sundays; admission is $3 to $6 person; free for ages 4 and younger. Night corn maze, 7 to 10 p.m. Thursday and Sunday and 7 p.m. to midnight Friday and Saturday; $12 per person.
• Williams Pioneer Pumpkin Patch: I-5 exit Stanwood-Camano 212, Highway 532 west, next to the Camano Island bridge; 360-629-3580. U-pick pumpkins, squash and gourds, 11 a.m. to dusk Tuesdays through Fridays and 9 a.m. to dusk Saturdays and Sundays through Oct. 31.
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.