Here's a look at the schedule and how many runners from each district go to state, which is in Pasco next weekend:
2A Girls 11 a.m.
3A Girls 11:40 a.m.
4A Girls 12:20 p.m.
2A Boys 1 p.m.
3A Boys 1:40 p.m.
4A Boys: 2:20 p.m.
Awards: 2:40 p.m.
District 1/2 2A Girls: 4 Teams/20 Individuals
District 1/2 2A Boys: 3 Teams/15 Individuals
3A Girls: 3 Teams/15 Individuals
3A Boys: 3 Teams/15 Individuals
District 1/2 4A Girls: 5 Teams/25 Individuals
District 1/2 4A Boys: 5 Teams/25 Individuals
For updates, follow Herald writer David Krueger on Twitter at www.twitter.com/krueger_david.
Most recent Prep Zone posts
- Dmochowsky, Oxnevad, Davenport among several local players on WSBCA all-state baseball team June 22
- Haner leaves Jackson for Shorewood June 17
- Lynnwood girls win 4th straight Edmonds Summer Shootout title June 15
- Boys Prep Athlete of the Year Podcast June 15
- Girls Prep Athlete of the Year Podcast June 14
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.