Pilchuck Audubon Society: Tuesday birding trips, some weekends. Info at www.pilchuckaudubon.org.
• Nov. 3: Greenlake, Seattle: Meet at 8 a.m. at Everett Mall near the transit facility. We'll carpool and walk about 3 miles around the lake. Waterfowl activity. Bring bird scopes if you have them. We'll stop for lunch. Leader: Terry Nightingale, 206-619-2383, email@example.com.
• Nov. 3: Mushroom hunt: All day hike with mycologist Greg Hovander. Hike location will be selected based on conditions. Space is limited to 12, so reserve a spot with Kathy Johnson, 360-659-7252, firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Nov. 6: Snohomish and outskirts: Meet at 8 a.m. at Snohomish park-and-ride, Highway 9 and Bickford Avenue. Pack a lunch. Leaders: Art Wait 360-563-0181, Virginia Clark, 360-435-3750.
• Nov.13: George C. Reifel Migratory Bird Sanctuary, B.C., on Westham Island: Meet at 7:30 a.m. at Quilceda Village Walmart, I-5-Exit 200. Park away from store next to I-5. Waterfowl, chickadees and nuthatches. Bring passport or enhanced driver's license. Pack a lunch. Trip Leader: Virginia Clark, 360-435-3750.
• Nov. 20: Smith and Spencer Islands: Meet at 8 a.m. at Langus Riverfront Park, Everett. Waterfowl and raptors along Langus Riverfront Trail and Spencer Island. Lots of walking. Pack a lunch. Trip Leaders: Ed Cushing, 425-438-4146; Art Wait, 360-563-0181.
• Nov. 27: Birch Bay/Semiahmoo/Drayton Harbor: Meet at 7:30 a.m. at Quilceda Village Walmart. Park away from store next to I-5. Migrating waterfowl, dowitchers, yellowlegs, Dunlin, long-tailed and harlequin ducks. Wilma will provide soup and dessert at her beach cabin. Trip leaders: Wilma Bayes, 360-629-2028; Virginia Clark, 360-435-3750.
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.