Seahawks WR Ben Obomanu placed on injured reserve
The Seahawks promoted former UW receiver Jermaine Kearse from the practice squad to fill Obomanu's roster spot.
Additionally, the Seahawks released cornerback Danny Gorrer and signed tackle Mike Person off their practice squad. Person's spot on the practice squad was filled by receiver Phil Bates, an undrafted rookie who spent training camp with the Seahawks.
Most recent Seattle Sidelines posts
- Pete Carroll and Seahawks players stick up for their silent (and occasionally crotch-grabbing) running back Jan. 26
- Seahawks players not bothered by Brandon Browner's "try to break it" comment Jan. 26
- Brandon Browner says Patriots should go after Sherman and Thomas injuries Jan. 26
- Quotes from Richard Sherman, Michael Bennett, Russell Wilson, Earl Thomas, Russell Okung and Jermaine Kearse Jan. 25
- Quotes from Pete Carroll's Super Bowl arrival press conference Jan. 25
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.