Dinner in a pumpkin — perfect for Halloween
(Please see: Stuff a pumpkin with a fall feast.)
What I really like about this recipe (aside from it being delicious), is that you can do almost all of the work the night before. I usually get my filling cooked on day 1, and my pumpkin stuffed and baked on day 2.
That sounds like a lot more work than it really is. I promise!
Most recent I Brake for Moms posts
- Double-booked? Late? Just sit back and enjoy the ride Oct. 12
- Rule followers don’t make history (and other lessons learned at the ball pit) Oct. 5
- You can try to be tough, but Hello Kitty always wins Sep. 28
- To Providence, a hearty thank you for love and care Sep. 21
- Help kids understand the present by learning about the past Sep. 17
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.