Dinner in a pumpkin — perfect for Halloween
(Please see: Stuff a pumpkin with a fall feast.)
What I really like about this recipe (aside from it being delicious), is that you can do almost all of the work the night before. I usually get my filling cooked on day 1, and my pumpkin stuffed and baked on day 2.
That sounds like a lot more work than it really is. I promise!
Most recent I Brake for Moms posts
- Supermarket clerks create a welcoming community March 15
- State gets highly capable education right — hope it continues March 8
- Are you changing your child’s digital destiny? March 1
- Help your local Girl Scout, even if you order online Feb. 22
- Fed up with the squirrel show out my back window Feb. 15
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.