People can vote in person at Lynnwood library
An accessible voting unit at the library is available from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. Monday and from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m. Election Day on Tuesday.
The machines are designed for disabled people to vote independently, but any registered voter can use them.
Voters who wish to leave their ballots at a drop box in Lynnwood must go to the box outside the City Hall, a block away.
The county's other accessible voting machine, at the auditor's office in Everett, has been open from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday since Oct. 19. It will be available from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m. Election Day.
Most recent South County Politics posts
- Meadowdale student finishes week as page in State Senate Jan. 21
- Rep. Peterson asks legislators to honor MLK by helping schools Jan. 20
- Lynnwood Transportation Board to discuss options Tuesday Jan. 19
- 2015 committee assignments for South Snohomish County legislators Jan. 16
- Edmonds seeks applicants for council vacancy through Feb. 2 Jan. 14
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.