Seahawks G James Carpenter ruled out with concussion
The good news for the Seahawks is that right guard John Moffitt is expected to be available this week after missing five games with a knee injury. Paul McQuistan, who has been starting at right guard since Carpenter returned, started the first three games at left guard, and could end up back there with Moffitt or J.R. Sweezy starting at right guard.
Most recent Seattle Sidelines posts
- Carroll would support Sherman if he chose son's birth over Super Bowl Jan. 30
- Marshawn Lynch and Rob Gronkowski playing 'Mortal Kombat' is comedy gold Jan. 30
- Seahawks Thursday practice report Jan. 29
- Katy Perry texts with Russell Wilson, imitates Marshawn Lynch, likes the Seahawks Sunday Jan. 29
- Pete Carroll on New England's use of unusual formations: 'it's on us to see it' Jan. 29
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.