Vote for The Herald's Football Player of the Week | Playoff edition
Voting closes at Monday at 4 p.m.:
• Arlington quarterback Skylor Elgarico threw three touchdowns and rushed for 101 yards in the Arlington's 21-14 upset victory over No. 4 ranked Kentwood on Friday.
• Archbishop Murphy running back Alex Galgano rushed for 227 yards and scored six touchdowns in the Wildcats 44-16 playoff victory over Squalicum on Friday.
• Lakewood running back Donovan Evans rushed for 163 yards and a touchdown and also caught a touchdown in the Cougars 21-14 playoff victory over Sedro-Woolley on Friday.
• Glacier Peak quarterback Chris Becerra completed 16 of 25 passes for 264 yards and three touchdowns in the Grizzlies 28-0 quad-district playoff victory over Seattle Prep on Friday.
• Marysville Pilchuck running back Austin Joyner rushed for 210 yards on 10 carries, scoring three touchdowns and caught one pass for 39 yards in the Tomahawks 42-7 quad-district playoff victory over Mountain View on Saturday.
• Lake Stevens running back Austin Otis rushed for 208 yards on 22 carries and scored three touchdowns in the Vikings 67-33 quad-district playoff victory over Kentlake on Saturday.
• Jackson quarterback Conor Plaisance threw for five touchdowns and a school record 508 yards in Saturday's 56-34 quad-district playoff victory over Tahoma.
Most recent Prep Zone posts
- GP's Berg signs with Missouri Valley to play lacrosse Dec. 17
- Jackson's Dan Kingma to walk-on to UW men's hoops team Dec. 12
- The Herald's Basketball Power Rankings | Week 1 Dec. 10
- Local lacrosse player Girgus signs to Mount Olive College Nov. 27
- Darrington players make all-league football team Nov. 25
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.