G James Carpenter (concussion) still not cleared, Seahawks otherwise healthy
"James has a couple of tests he was doing this afternoon, then we'll find out Wednesday if he's cleared to go," Seahawks coach Pete Carroll said. ". . . He's had a lot of time to break, and we just want to make sure we've got everything squared away. We'll see what happens."
Carroll realizes it's no small thing for his team to have so many healthy bodies available this late in the season.
"We're very fortunate right now," Carroll said. "We're very fortunate to be this healthy at this point, and hopefully we'll make the most of it."
Among those back in action was linebacker KJ Wright, who missed Seattle's last game with a concussion. Carroll also said that cornerback Walter Thurmond, who recently returned from the Physically Unable to Perform List, will likely see his first game action since breaking his leg last year.
Most recent Seattle Sidelines posts
- Seahawks snow-day links Dec. 20
- Seahawks-Cardinals Thursday injury report includes some new names Dec. 19
- Richard Sherman on DPOY race, "idiot" draft analysts, Larry Fitzgerald and more Dec. 19
- When rivalry one-upmanship becomes a very good thing; plus Thursday links Dec. 19
- Seahawks-Cardinals Thursday injury report Dec. 18
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.