Friday Seahawks injury report--Rice, Bryant and Hill all questionable; Trufant doubtful
Also sitting out Friday was cornerback Marcus Trufant, who injured his hamstring in Thursday's practice. Trufant is listed as doubtful. With Trufant out, look for Walter Thurmond to make his season debut as Seattle's nickel cornerback.
Receiver Sidney Rice is also questionable after experiencing calf tightness in Friday's practice.
The Bears, meanwhile, are banged up, but expect most of their injured players to make it Sunday aside from receiver/return man Devin Hester, who has been ruled out with a concussion and guard Chris Spencer, who has been ruled out with a knee injury.
CB Marcus Trufant (hamstring, did not participate in practice)
WR Sidney Rice (calf, limited participation)
LB Leroy Hill (ankle, DNP)
DE Red Bryant (foot, DNP)
RB Marshawn Lynch (back, full participation)
DE Greg Scruggs (oblique, full)
WR Devin Hester (concussion)
G Chris Spencer (knee)
WR Alshon Jeffery (knee, DNP)
RB Matt Forte (ankle, full)
LB Lance Briggs (ankle, full)
TE Kellen Davis (ankle, full)
CB Charles Tillman (ankle, full)
DT Stephen Paea (shoulder, full)
G Edwin Williams (shoulder, full)
Most recent Seattle Sidelines posts
- Quotes from Pete Carroll's Monday Super Bowl week press conference Jan. 26
- Pete Carroll and Seahawks players stick up for their silent (and occasionally crotch-grabbing) running back Jan. 26
- Seahawks players not bothered by Brandon Browner's "try to break it" comment Jan. 26
- Brandon Browner says Patriots should go after Sherman and Thomas injuries Jan. 26
- Quotes from Richard Sherman, Michael Bennett, Russell Wilson, Earl Thomas, Russell Okung and Jermaine Kearse Jan. 25
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.