Friday Seahawks injury report--Rice, Bryant and Hill all questionable; Trufant doubtful
Also sitting out Friday was cornerback Marcus Trufant, who injured his hamstring in Thursday's practice. Trufant is listed as doubtful. With Trufant out, look for Walter Thurmond to make his season debut as Seattle's nickel cornerback.
Receiver Sidney Rice is also questionable after experiencing calf tightness in Friday's practice.
The Bears, meanwhile, are banged up, but expect most of their injured players to make it Sunday aside from receiver/return man Devin Hester, who has been ruled out with a concussion and guard Chris Spencer, who has been ruled out with a knee injury.
CB Marcus Trufant (hamstring, did not participate in practice)
WR Sidney Rice (calf, limited participation)
LB Leroy Hill (ankle, DNP)
DE Red Bryant (foot, DNP)
RB Marshawn Lynch (back, full participation)
DE Greg Scruggs (oblique, full)
WR Devin Hester (concussion)
G Chris Spencer (knee)
WR Alshon Jeffery (knee, DNP)
RB Matt Forte (ankle, full)
LB Lance Briggs (ankle, full)
TE Kellen Davis (ankle, full)
CB Charles Tillman (ankle, full)
DT Stephen Paea (shoulder, full)
G Edwin Williams (shoulder, full)
Most recent Seattle Sidelines posts
- O'Brien Schofield signs with Falcons March 12
- Jimmy Graham talks about being traded to the Seahawks March 12
- Report: Stefen Wisniewski, a possible Max Unger replacement, will visit Seahawks March 11
- John Schneider talks some more about the Jimmy Graham trade on 710 ESPN Seattle March 11
- Seahawks coach Pete Carroll and GM John Schneider discuss the Jimmy Graham trade March 10
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.