The Herald of Everett, Washington
HeraldNet on Facebook HeraldNet on Twitter HeraldNet RSS feeds HeraldNet Pinterest HeraldNet Google Plus HeraldNet Youtube
HeraldNet Newsletters  Newsletters: Sign up | Manage  Green editions icon Green editions

Calendar

Splash! Summer guide

HeraldNet Headlines
HeraldNet Newsletter Delivered to your inbox each week.
Published: Monday, December 3, 2012, 4:26 p.m.

Two Bellingham dogs die from eating mushrooms

BELLINGHAM -- A Bellingham couple whose dogs died from eating mushrooms in their yard want others to know about the danger to pets.
Renee and Bill Bliss were away from home Nov. 2 when their adult son Dustin found one of their pugs dead and the other in bad shape with vomiting and diarrhea. It was later put down.
The Bellingham Herald reported tests confirmed their dogs Milo and Maggie had eaten poisonous mushrooms.
Renee Bliss said people with mushrooms in their yard should take steps to protect pets and small children.

Share your comments: Log in using your HeraldNet account or your Facebook, Twitter or Disqus profile. Comments that violate the rules are subject to removal. Please see our terms of use. Please note that you must verify your email address for your comments to appear.

You are logged in using your HeraldNet ID. Click here to update your profile. | Log out.

Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.

comments powered by Disqus
digital subscription promo

Subscribe now

Unlimited digital access starting at 99 cents, or included with any print subscription.

HeraldNet highlights

Bad behavior
Bad behavior: Start of crab season brings out the worst in some
Longer, farther
Longer, farther: Air New Zealand gets first stretched 787
From seed to store
From seed to store: Photo essay: Follow marijuana from the grower to the seller
Summer spirits
Summer spirits: Four refreshing drinks for hot days, suggested by local experts