Man accused of trying to hook wife on meth
Police say the man wanted his wife to experience a meth high so she'd understand why he likes it so much. He gave her a cigarette Saturday that had been spiked with the drug.
The Kitsap Sun reports she started freaking out and he told her what he had done.
The woman called police Sunday and the 20-year-old man was arrested for investigation of assault.
The man had reportedly told friends he had a 15-point plan to get his wife addicted to meth.
Most recent Off the Wire posts
- Amateur rocketeers cheer as porta-potty takes to sky Dec. 7
- Baby weighing nearly 14 pounds born in Colorado Dec. 5
- Explosive episode: WWII grenade was embedded in Austria firewood Dec. 1
- MIT engineers have high hopes for cheetah robot Nov. 30
- Snow bird? Lost hummer gets lift from Minnesota to Texas Nov. 24
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.