State Reps. Moscoso, Ryu and Stanford to talk about state revenue Thursday in Shoreline
Democrats Moscoso, Ryu and Stanford will appear with Seattle Democrat Gerry Pollet at Shoreline Community College from 7 to 9 p.m.
Moscoso and Stanford represent the 1st Legislative District, including most of Mountlake Terrace, Brier, Bothell, part of Kirkland, unincorporated areas of King County between Bothell and Kirkland and unincorporated areas of Snohomish County north and east of Bothell; Ryu represents the 32nd District, including Lynnwood, part of Mountlake Terrace, south Edmonds, Woodway and nearby unincorporated areas of southwest Snohomish County, Shoreline and part of northwest Seattle; and Pollet represents the 46th District, including Lake Forest Park, Kenmore and northeast Seattle.
The legislators say that they will talk to constituents about how to make the state's revenue system more adequate, fair and stable.
Evan Smith can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org
Most recent South County Politics posts
- 8 applicants considered for Alderwood Water commissioner March 11
- State Sen. Chase to hold town hall meeting Saturday March 11
- New organization joins fight of proposed Point Wells project March 10
- New Mountlake Terrace city manager says city in good shape March 10
- Lynnwood Council leadership praises new members, mayor March 6
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.