State Reps. Moscoso, Ryu and Stanford to talk about state revenue Thursday in Shoreline
Democrats Moscoso, Ryu and Stanford will appear with Seattle Democrat Gerry Pollet at Shoreline Community College from 7 to 9 p.m.
Moscoso and Stanford represent the 1st Legislative District, including most of Mountlake Terrace, Brier, Bothell, part of Kirkland, unincorporated areas of King County between Bothell and Kirkland and unincorporated areas of Snohomish County north and east of Bothell; Ryu represents the 32nd District, including Lynnwood, part of Mountlake Terrace, south Edmonds, Woodway and nearby unincorporated areas of southwest Snohomish County, Shoreline and part of northwest Seattle; and Pollet represents the 46th District, including Lake Forest Park, Kenmore and northeast Seattle.
The legislators say that they will talk to constituents about how to make the state's revenue system more adequate, fair and stable.
Evan Smith can be reached at email@example.com
Most recent South County Politics posts
- Ortiz-Self bill on children’s remote testimony to get Wednesday hearing in legislature Feb. 10
- MLT officials invite citizens to Wednesday coffee with the city Feb. 6
- Liias offers bill aimed at improving use of 911 Feb. 6
- Edmonds council to interview 10 applicants for vacancy Feb. 5
- Shoreline church to host speaker on racial justice Sunday Feb. 4
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.