"Marysville police are investigating a very large number of tire slashings that occurred overnight last night. At this point officers have located over 100 vehicles in the Central Marysville area that have been vandalized. It is anticipated that as folks wake up and go to their cars the number of damaged vehicles will increase.
"At this time there are no suspects. We are asking for the public to call if they have any information about these crimes. In addition, with the increased use of residential security cameras we are asking for folks to review their video footage for any suspicious activity that may have been captured."
Most recent Sirens posts
- Marysville bicyclist dies of injuries from collision with car June 30
- Three shot after argument in fast-food parking lot in Everett June 29
- Kenmore man drowns in Snohomish River June 29
- Delayed emergency dispatch software to go live in October June 26
- Marysville man, 78, killed in Arlington crash June 26
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.