For the camper who needs space, here's a roomy tent
They'll never go camping in an older two-person tent after spending a few nights in a Eureka! Copper Canyon 6 dome tent.
There's room to stand up and to stash all your gear. Plus, it's a cinch to set up.
Eureka! also offers a Dual Temp 30/50 sleeping bag and the Catskill Table, which folds up in its own carry bag and supports all your cooking stuff and food, including a fully filled Coghlan's 5-gallon collapsible water container.
You can find them at REI, Cabela's and at www.eurekatent.com/ for $200 and up, depending on the size.
- Books to buy the bibliophile on your list 12/14/14
- A few gifts for your favorite pet 12/14/14
- Gifts for foodie on your list 12/14/14
- Explore NW: Gift ideas for your favorite outdoor adventurer (or yourself) 12/14/14
- Smart financial gifts for young adults 12/14/14
- The best travel gifts for 2014 12/11/14
- A cookbook for everyone on your gift list 12/9/14
- Cards that say more than just ‘happy holidays’ 12/9/14
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.