Seahawks injury update: "fingers crossed" on Walter Thurmond
"We'll see," he said when asked about Thurmond. "We've got our fingers crossed."
Neither cornerback is likely to practice until perhaps Friday.
Defensive tackle Alan Branch, who injured his ankle Sunday, "Came out way better than we thought," Carroll said. Branch likely won't practice until Friday, but has a chance to play. Defensive tackle Jason Jones also came out of the game with a sore knee, so he'll have to be monitored this week.
Sidney Rice, who played after missing most of the week of practice with a bruised foot, is, "OK," Carroll said, but "He's still sore." Rice will likely be monitored this week in practice again, and that could end up being the situation for the rest of the season.
Most recent Seattle Sidelines posts
- Transcript of a very strange Bill Belichick press conference Jan. 24
- Quotes from Pete Carroll's Friday press conference Jan. 23
- Seahawks GM John Schneider talks Marshawn Lynch, Percy Harvin trade, Russell Wilson and more Jan. 23
- Seahawks-Patriots Friday injury report Jan. 23
- Seahawks announce sendoff information for Sunday Jan. 23
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.