Seahawks release TE Evan Moore, add Sean McGrath
Moore was signed just prior to the season opener after the Seahawks made a surprise move, releasing tight end Kellen Winslow. At the time Pete Carroll said he was excited about Moore's height and athleticism, but Moore never found a role, and only caught one pass all season.
McGrath, who Seattle signed as an undrafted free agent out of Henderson State in Arkansas, impressed in training camp, but was released and added to the practice squad before the start of the season.
Most recent Seattle Sidelines posts
- Seahawks add 12 undrafted free agents May 2
- Seahawks to sign ex-Green Beret Boyer, long snapper from Texas May 2
- Seahawks take OSU S Ryan Murphy with their final pick of the 2015 draft May 2
- Seahawks draft a defensive tackle to play guard… again May 2
- Seahawks take WR turned DE Obum Gwacham in sixth round May 2
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.