Zumiez plans to repurchase more shares
The Lynnwood-based retailer of sports apparel and gear said the program will end Feb. 1, 2014, unless the board decides to curtail the stock repurchase earlier.
This $20 million stock buyback program is in addition to one announced in November for up to $22 million. That stock repurchase program ended Dec. 17. Zumiez shares closed at $19.86, up 23 cents on Tuesday. The new stock buyback plan was announced after the close of the markets.
Most recent Bizblog posts
- Briefs: Bothell’s Advisory Lending makes new hire March 26
- Briefs: Providence CEO to serve at March for Babies chairman March 24
- Briefs: Canyon Creek adds VP of operations March 23
- Nominate business and community leaders for annual awards March 20
- Briefs: Former Washington first lady to speak at EvCC foundation benefit March 20
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.