Snohomish County Councilman helps make Washington's electoral votes official
Gossett represented the 2nd Congressional District at a gathering of Washington electors in Olympia Monday.
Gossett and representatives from the state's other nine congressional districts were chosen last spring at district conventions. The state Democratic convention selected two at-large delegates.
Each state gets one electoral vote for each seat it has in the House of Representatives plus two at-large electoral votes.
Washington and all but two other states give all of their votes to the candidate who gets the most votes in the state.
Evan Smith can be reached at email@example.com
Most recent South County Politics posts
- Sen. Chase wants state protection of insurance shareholders Jan. 26
- State Rep. Stanford heads Legislative Accountability Committee Jan. 22
- Meadowdale student finishes week as page in State Senate Jan. 21
- Rep. Peterson asks legislators to honor MLK by helping schools Jan. 20
- Lynnwood Transportation Board to discuss options Tuesday Jan. 19
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.