Seahawks will play Washington at 1:30 p.m. Sunday
Seattle will play the Washington Redskins, who clinched the NFC East with their win over Dallas Sunday night. That game will be played Sunday at 1:30 p.m., Pacific Time.
Oh, and in case you hadn't heard, there will be a couple of rookie quarterbacks playing in that game.
And finally, with the regular season over, we now know who Seattle's opponents will be next season. Most of the 2013 opponents were already set, but since two games each season are against like-finishers from other divisions--in Seattle's case, the 2nd place finisher from the NFC East (NY) and the NFC North (Minnesota)--the last two opponents weren't known until Sunday. So, in addition to their usual slate of games against NFC West opponents, the Seahawks will play the following teams. The actual schedule is usually announced in April.
Most recent Seattle Sidelines posts
- Final Seahawks injury updates from Pete Carroll before they head to SF Nov. 26
- Seahawks S Kam Chancellor named NFC Defensive Player of the Week Nov. 26
- Tuesday Seahawks practice report Nov. 25
- Defensive coordinator Dan Quinn says Seahawks were "most connected" they've been this year Nov. 25
- Seahawks' Sherman, Baldwin put on skit criticizing NFL Nov. 25
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.