Vote for Boys Basketball Player of the Week | Holiday Tournament edition
Here's a look at the nominees:
• Arlington's Bradey Brummel scored 17 points in a win over Kelso and added 12 in a win over Ferndale as the Eagles went 2-0 at the Mountlake Terrace Holiday Tournament and remained unbeaten on the season.
• Mountlake Terrace's Blake Fernandez was one of four Hawks to score 10 points in a win over Mark Morris and also had 13 in a win over Snohomish during the Mountlake Terrace Holiday Tournament.
• Shorewood's Taylor Freeman averaged more than 16 points per game, including 24 points in a win over Mountain View, as the Thunderbirds went 3-0 to win the Archbishop Murphy Holiday Tournament. Archbishop Murphy's Brantle Harris scored 22 points in a win over Washingtons to help propel the Wildcats to the championship game of the Archbishop Murphy Holiday Tournament.
• Jackson's Dan Kingma scored 23 and 20 points against Wenatchee and Squalicum, respectively, as the Timberwolves went 2-0 at the Crush in the Slush Tournament in Port Townsend over the weekend.
• Shorecrest's Conin Oishi scored 24 points as the Thunderbirds outlasted Kamiak in the final game of the Bothell Holiday Tournament.
• Glacier Peak's Dreu Vader scored 17 points in a win over Coeur d'Alene as the Grizzlies won the Coeur d'Alene Inn-Vitational over the weekend. Vader also scored 13 points in a win over Post Falls (Idaho) and 15 in a win over Chief Sealth to earn all-tournament team honors.
• Oak Harbor's Drew Washington scored 24 as the Wildcats topped Nathan Hale and had 14 in a win over Monroe as OH went 2-1 at the Bellevue Holiday Tournament.
Most recent Prep Zone posts
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.