Larsen to talk economic development with Mountlake Terrace officials
City Manager John Caulfield said Friday that the city hopes for federal assistance for downtown redevelopment.
Larsen will meet with Caulfield and Mayor Jerry Smith from 2 to 3 p.m. Monday at the Mountlake Terrace City Hall, 6100 219th St.
Larsen noted that the meeting would be his first official meeting in south Snohomish County as the congressional representative for the area. Larsen was sworn in to represent the newly configured 2nd District in the 113th Congress Thursday. The district now includes Lynnwood, Mountlake Terrace and Brier in addition to coastal areas of Snohomish, Skagit and Whatcom counties from Mukilteo to Bellingham, and all of Island and San Juan counties.
Evan Smith can be reached at email@example.com
Most recent South County Politics posts
- Lynnwood transportation board reviews options but reaches no consensus Jan. 27
- Sen. Chase wants state protection of insurance shareholders Jan. 26
- State Rep. Stanford heads Legislative Accountability Committee Jan. 22
- Meadowdale student finishes week as page in State Senate Jan. 21
- Rep. Peterson asks legislators to honor MLK by helping schools Jan. 20
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.