Seahawks coach Pete Carroll on radio show: no update yet on Clemons
The reality is that even if Clemons' injury is significantly less serious, he very well may not be available for the remainder of the postseason, which is why Carroll said general manager John Schneider was on the phone before the team even left Washington D.C.
Carroll also said that kicker Steven Hauschka, who suffered a calf strain during the game, "felt a little better today," but Carroll did not say if Hauschka will be able to play this week. Hauschka continued to handle extra point and field goal duty after suffering the injury, but punter Jon Ryan took over on kickoffs.
Hopefully we know more after Pete Carroll's press conference this afternoon.
Most recent Seattle Sidelines posts
- Pool report on the Seahawks' Friday practice, including more on Kam Chancellor injury Jan. 30
- NFL commissioner Roger Goodell weighs in on criticism from Richard Sherman and Marshawn Lynch's aversion to media Jan. 30
- Seahawks-Patriots final injury report of Super Bowl week Jan. 30
- Pete Carroll and Bill Belichick spend 30 minutes heaping praise on each other Jan. 30
- Carroll would support Sherman if he chose son's birth over Super Bowl Jan. 30
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.