Election Day to be ho-hum for south Snohomish County
That's because no entity in the area has a levy, bond issue or other proposition for the special election date.
Cities, counties, school districts and special purpose districts can present proposals to voters on dates in February, April, August and November.
The August and November dates coincide with the primary and general elections.
Evan Smith can be reached at email@example.com
Most recent South County Politics posts
- Larsen hosts community talk Dec. 6
- Democratic State Rep. Liias plans bid to replace retiring 21st District Sen. Paull Shin Dec. 5
- Another voice against districts for city council elections Dec. 2
- Final, certified S. Snohomish County election results Dec. 2
- Edmonds, Lynnwood council members oppose election by district Nov. 26
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.