Marshawn Lynch good to go for Sunday
But Lynch returned to practice Friday and is expected to be fine for Sunday's game, Pete Carroll said.
"He was limited in practice today," Carroll said. "He looked fine, and we’re going to give him a really good chance to play. He’s probable."
Asked what it would take for Lynch to not play Sunday, Carroll said, "Miss the flight? He’s fine, he’ll be all right."
Safety Jeron Johnson (hamstring) was limited Friday and is listed as questionable, while CB Byron Maxwell (hamstring) was held out for a third straight day and is listed as doubtful.
Sidney Rice was added to the injury report with a knee injury and didn't practice, but he is listed as probable.
Also, Carroll said that newly signed DE Patrick Chukwurah will play in a backup role and on special teams: "He showed enough that he's going to be dressing for the game. We'll see how he does."
CB Byron Maxwell (hamstring, didn't practice)
S Jeron Johnson (hamstring, limited participation)
WR Sidney Rice (knee, didn't practice)
RB Marshawn Lynch (foot, limited)
CB Christopher Owens (hamstring, didn't practice)
DE John Abraham (ankle, limited)
S Charles Mitchell (calf, limited)
CB Dunta Robinson (head, full)
S William Moore (hamstring, full)
Most recent Seattle Sidelines posts
- Seahawks player quotes from Monday of Super Bowl week Jan. 26
- Quotes from Pete Carroll's Monday Super Bowl week press conference Jan. 26
- Pete Carroll and Seahawks players stick up for their silent (and occasionally crotch-grabbing) running back Jan. 26
- Seahawks players not bothered by Brandon Browner's "try to break it" comment Jan. 26
- Brandon Browner says Patriots should go after Sherman and Thomas injuries Jan. 26
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.